The IWBC partnership with ABX will give your products and/or services exposure to thousands of building and design professionals and architects in addition to the IWBC attendees that you have seen in the past!
To make this event as good or better than an in-person event, we have secured one of the best virtual event platforms on the market today. In addition to its fantastic exhibitor graphics and functionality, one of the stand-out features of this platform is its user-friendly networking and engagement.
In fact, the presentation, product showcasing, networking and meeting capabilities on our virtual platform are superior in many ways to an in-person event.
Your Virtual Experience booth starts at only $1,000 and comes with 10 meeting requests for each registered person working your virtual booth (up to 5 booth staff per booth). Once a given staff member’s 10 meeting requests are filled, he/she can receive 10 more, with no cap. Therefore, you will be able to set up an unlimited number of meetings virtually, during show hours. And, we’ll provide concierge support as needed to help you set up meeting invitations, book meetings and we’ll make sure each meeting runs smoothly.
Virtual Exhibitor Benefits
- Listing on website.
- Logo and company description.
- Product categories.
- Upload brochures, pictures and videos.
- You will be matched – and can meet with – attendees who are looking for your products/services.
- An exhibitor can have as many associates “in” the virtual booth as they would like because exhibit hall passes are free. Keynotes, educational sessions, and workshops are $199 for IWBC sessions and $299 for both IWBC and ABX sessions/workshops.
- We provide each exhibitor with one free – all event – pass. This entitles the bearer to the Keynotes as well as all IWBC and ABX educational sessions and workshops.
Credit Card: VISA, MasterCard or American Express | Download Credit Card Form
Check: Company Check made payable to ABX
Wire/ACH: Please contact 972.536.6455 for wire transfer information
Invoice exhibiting company
Mail Checks to
ABX | ArchitectureBoston Expo
222 W. Las Colinas Blvd., Suite 450E
Irving, TX 75039
Attendee Lists Warning
- In our commitment of keeping our attendees’ information confidential and not violating opt-in policies, we do NOT sell, rent or lease our lists to exhibitors or third parties.
- If you are contacted by companies offering to sell our attendee list, including names, email addresses, phone numbers and company names, we strongly recommend against purchasing such lists as we did not provide the information.