IWBC has always been a must for innovators in the construction industry who understand the importance of the shift to offsite construction. Leaders in their field, the keynote speakers provide new insights while session speakers offer deep dives into specialized topics. IWBC attendees can enjoy 12 educational sessions, 36 expert session speakers, 3 keynote speakers and over 60 IWBC exhibitors.
For IWBC 2020, we’re using a feature-packed virtual event platform to make this year’s conference not only proceed as planned, but serve as an unprecedented opportunity for you to:
- Demonstrate your products & services with huge magnitude
- Target & connect with new customers & audiences with pinpoint accuracy
- Find the contacts you need within our online event-scape
- Be easily matched to businesses and individuals of interest
- Host your own sessions on topics of wide, narrow or special interest
- Have more of your people attend IWBC 2020 at a much reduced cost
- Be a sponsor of meetings, speeches, breakout sessions & other IWBC events
- Use our channels to get your organization in front of a more global audience
- Connect directly with senior management at organizations of interest
- Microtarget prospects for meetings, presentations & breakout sessions you host
When the going got tough, we got creative
The pandemic put the business world on pause. For many, including the organizers of IWBC, this was a time to reflect, reassess and regroup. We concluded the need for the products and services IWBC exists to promote is stronger than ever. Our aim is to equal or better the live conference experience, and we’re doing this by using a sophisticated – but easy to use – conferencing platform to invite the wider world into your business offering.
Cost advantages of attending IWBC 2020 online
Exhibitors and attendees to IWBC 2020 no longer need to purchase flights, accommodations, food & beverage or ground transportation. Everyone will attend from the comfort of their home or business. Attendee passes start at around $199/person for the entire two-day event. From there, it’s a pay-to-play structure.